CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The things I like to do in the summer

  1. Swim at Kah-nee-ta
  2. Play with friends outside
  3. Disc Golf with Daddy
  4. At night I like to play Mexican Train Dominoes with Mommy (and I wish Bepo was here too because it's her favorite game)
  5. I like snuggling in bed with Mommy watching movies
  6. Play a lot of video games
  7. Whittle with my pocket knife
That's all the things I can think of right now (type by Mommy)

3 comments:

JamieB said...

whittle with your pocket knife? wow, that's impressive!

Anonymous said...

You are so cool Jonah!!!!What have you whittled with your pocket knife? Be careful that your sisters don't get hold of the knife. Love ya, Gammie

April said...

i wish you could come to romania and we could play mexican train dominoes there!!!! it cracks me up that i'm in the background of your profile picture.